What you will do
As our Account Executive, you are the face our hiring companies see first. You are attentive, conscientious and always in control. You are deeply engaged with all clients, a strong communicator and an even better listener.
You ensure the Try Catch experience is wonderful. You will:
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities.
- Working closely together with our demand generation specialist on pipeline management.
- Manage day-to-day relationship between Try Catch and prospects throughout the acquisition cycle.
- Develop active partner relationships that result in new business.
- Facilitate partner and Try Catch sales team alignment, target account nomination and opportunity planning
- Achieve targets as agreed.
- Identify new opportunities in existing client base.
- Work closely with the CEO on structuring and closing pricing and legal contracting aspects.
- Ensure a memorable kick-off with new clients.
Who you are
- A fast learner. You like to be challenged and delve into unknown territory. Keeping up with new technological developments, for instance, is no problem for you.
- Energetic. It’s contagious.
- Smart. Be razor-sharp and well developed; with or without a paper to show for it.
- Empathetic. We’re here to help and guide tech talent. It’s essential to be able to relate to them and be committed to keeping them happy at all times.
- A sharp thinker. You think quickly on your feet and feel comfortable and confident in taking decisions yourself.
- A team player. You are committed to your team members and enjoy working together. You teach others what you learn.
- Ambitious. You are eager to keep growing and improving, both personally and career-wise.
- Result-driven. You’ll have responsibility from day one. We aim to keep increasing your responsibilities and entrust
you with delivering the result.
- Autonomous. Responsibility comes with the freedom to do the work your way. You know and feel best how, when or where
you like to work.
- Low ego. We love people with character. Do shine bright. Just keep an open mind; we all still got much to learn.
- English. You completely master the English language.
What we can offer
At Try Catch, you will be joining a young and rapidly expanding environment at the heart of Amsterdam’s tech community.
We believe in responsibility, autonomy, incremental growth and doing things well.
Apart from a competitive salary and other benefits, you will be fully stimulated to expand your knowledge and provided
with plenty of opportunities to grow. You will have the freedom to work how and where you want and take charge of projects
Starting date: April 2018