You’ll be involved in the whole process from planning through to execution – brainstorming creative ideas that support our marketing objectives and tell our brand story, creating content and sourcing translations, and scheduling activity for all channels. You’ll also keep an eye on the numbers, measuring the engagement of posts to optimise content and inform future social strategy.
This role will be instrumental in increasing our social (media) presence and gaining visibility for our brand among clients and candidates.
As a Marketing Intern you’ll be the voice of Try Catch. If you are creative and analytical with a genuine passion for content creation, events and social media, this internship is made for you.
What you will do
- Manage company social media accounts
- Create and Share engaging content
- Write articles and blogs
- Find and research new ways to distribute Try Catch content
- Build relationships through online engagement
- Email marketing
- Analysis of post performance based on KPIs and creative/brand guidelines
- Brand storytelling: concept and development of campaigns and one-off stories in line with our brand positioning
- Organise monthly events
Who you are
- A fast learner. You like to be challenged and delve into unknown territory. Keeping up with new technological developments, for instance, is no problem for you.
- Energetic. It’s contagious.
- Smart. Be razor-sharp and well developed; with or without a paper to show for it.
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management;
- Ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work;
- Result-driven. You’ll have responsibility from day one. We aim to keep increasing your responsibilities and entrust you with delivering the result.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges;
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Living in Amsterdam or willing to move.
What can we offer
At Try Catch, you will be joining a young, dynamic and rapidly expanding environment at the heart of Amsterdam’s tech community. We believe in responsibility, autonomy, incremental growth and doing things well.
You will be fully stimulated to expand your knowledge and provided with plenty of opportunities to grow. Apart from that, you will receive training and be stimulated to take charge of projects yourself. A remuneration will be provided as well for this position.
All in all, you will play a key role in making Try Catch the most trusted marketplace with the happiest developers in the world.
We’d love to hear from you. Please go ahead and apply by clicking the link below!
Starting date: September 1st, 2019