What you will do
First and foremost, you help developers find and land the perfect job. By doing so, you service companies hiring with Try Catch as well.
As our Talent Advocate, you are the friendly face candidates love to see. You are attentive, conscientious and always in control. You deeply engage with all developers, understanding their background, personality and aspirations. You ensure their Try Catch experience is wonderful. It’s only smiles your eyes meet.
Over time, you will be building and managing your own team of Talent Advocates. You will work closely with our Chief Talent.
Who you are
- A fast learner. You like to be challenged and delve into unknown territory. Keeping up with new technological developments, for instance, is no problem for you.
- Energetic. It’s contagious.
- Smart. Be razor-sharp and well developed; with or without a paper to show for it.
- Empathetic. We’re here to help and guide tech talent. It’s essential to be able to relate to them and be committed to keeping them happy at all times.
- A sharp thinker. You think quickly on your feet and feel comfortable and confident in taking decisions yourself.
- A team player. You are committed to your team members and enjoy working together. You teach others what you learn.
- Ambitious. You are eager to keep growing and improving, both personally and career-wise.
- Result-driven. You’ll have responsibility from day one. We aim to keep increasing your responsibilities and entrust you with delivering the result.
- Autonomous. Responsibility comes with the freedom to do the work your way. You know and feel best how, when or where you like to work.
- Low ego. We love people with character. Do shine bright. Just keep an open mind; we all still got much to learn.
- English. You completely master the English language.
- Sourcing enthusiast. You are confident in your sourcing skills and recruitment channels are no news to you.
What we can offer
At Try Catch, you will be joining a young and rapidly expanding environment at the heart of Amsterdam’s tech community. We believe in responsibility, autonomy, incremental growth and doing things well.
Apart from a competitive salary and other benefits, you will be fully stimulated to expand your knowledge and provided with plenty of opportunities to grow. You will have the freedom to work how and where you want and take charge of projects yourself.
All in all, you will play a key role in making Try Catch the most trusted marketplace with the happiest developers in the world.
Please get in touch with Georgiana Luncanu via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!