Who we are
Try Catch is a fast growing tech start-up that is reimagining recruitment. We give leading tech companies access to pre-screened and actively looking tech talent at scale. Simultaneously we give tech talent the power of choice.
By combining AI and human experts we have globally sourced and pre-screened over 30 million candidates.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a HR Intern to join our Amsterdam office.
What will you do
You’ll be working closely with the Talent Team to deliver a fast and frictionless hiring processes. As our HR intern, you’ll be helping the team find the best tech talent and you’ll be responsible for tracking the success of the our outreach campaigns and reporting the progress.
- Direct sourcing of candidates based on selection criteria defined along with the team and developing a pool of qualified candidates
- Utilizing social network sites for sourcing
- Research, identify and pitch new ways of reaching candidates
- Assist in shortlisting and presenting shortlisted candidates
- Maintain our candidate database on our applicant tracking system
- Track the outreach campaigns, report their performance and propose improvements
- Support team members on an ad hoc basis with administration requests
Who you are
- A fast learner. You like to be challenged and delve into unknown territory. Keeping up with new technological developments, for instance, is no problem for you.
- Energetic. It’s contagious.
- Smart. Be razor-sharp and well developed; with or without a paper to show for it.
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- An interest in sourcing and tech scene
- Ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work;
- Result-driven. You’ll have responsibility from day one. We aim to keep increasing your responsibilities and entrust you with delivering the result.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges;
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- You must be a student during the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution)
What can we offer
At Try Catch, you will be joining a young, dynamic and rapidly expanding environment at the heart of Amsterdam’s tech community. We believe in responsibility, autonomy, incremental growth and doing things well.
You will be fully stimulated to expand your knowledge and provided with plenty of opportunities to grow within a fast paced environment and you will receive a standard internship compensation.
All in all, you will play a key role in making Try Catch the most trusted marketplace with the happiest developers in the world.
We’d love to hear from you. Please go ahead and apply by clicking the link below!
Starting date: As soon as possible