Who we are
Try Catch connects tech talent with the nicest tech companies in Europe. We combine data science and human experts to globally source and pre-screen candidates on an immense scale. So far, we have pre-screened over 30 million candidates. We’re proud to work together with many great tech start-ups and scale-ups such as Catawiki, Backbase, WeTransfer and Stripe.
What you’ll do
First and foremost, you help developers find and land the perfect job! As our Technical Sourcer, you will:
- Work closely with Recruiters and Account Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of newest search techniques.
- Collaborate with hiring stakeholders (hiring managers, recruiters, coordinators, interviewers) to understand niche role requirements and build strategic sourcing plan/timeline.
- Research current team to identify potential gaps to make data-driven recommendations and prioritize diversity in hiring decisions.
- Research, identify and attract talent to drive passive candidate engagement in tech
- Source and create
Who you are
- A fast learner. You like to be challenged and delve into unknown territory. Getting up to speed with new technological developments, for instance, is no problem for you.
- Energetic. It’s contagious.
- Smart and sharp thinking. You’re razor-sharp and well developed; with or without a degree to show for it.
- Empathetic. We’re here to help and guide tech talent. It’s essential to be able to relate to them and keep them happy at all times.
- A team player. You’re committed to your team members and enjoy working together. You teach others what you learn.
- Ambitious and results-driven. You’ll have responsibility from day one. We aim to keep increasing your responsibilities and entrust you with delivering results.
- Autonomous. Responsibility comes with the freedom to do the work your way. You know and feel best how you like to work.
- Good communicator. You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of sourcing experience in an agency or in-house/corporate setting.
- Basic comfort level with Google tools, spreadsheets and cloud-based databases
- 3 years+ of sourcing experience in an agency or corporate setting.
- Familiarity with sourcing trends and curiosity to learn scripting/list building, recruiting tools/extensions, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and succeed in a highly ambiguous environment with competing demands.
- Strong commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
What we offer
- At Try Catch, you’ll be joining a new and rapidly expanding international team. It’s an exciting time to join!
- We’re located at a vibrant workspace in the centre of Amsterdam. No stuffy corporate dress code.
- We believe in autonomy, responsibility and doing things well. This means you’ll be valued for your input and creativity; giving you the support and room to grow.
- You’ll earn bonuses in addition to your permanent salary based on team performance.
- All in all, you’ll play a key role in making Try Catch known as the most trusted specialists with the happiest developers in the world!
We’d love to hear from you. Please go ahead and apply below!
Starting date: As soon as possible